Monday, February 25, 2008

fight that broke out 4.1

I was in a fight last year. My cousin and I fought this boy becasue he threw a beer bottle at us. This made me very upset and all I wanted to do was fight him after that. My cousin punched first and then I jumped in. Then, the boy began to punch back. My cousin continued to punch the boy and then he fell to the ground. After he fell, we started kicking him. The boy just laid there and we got in the truck and left him. I did not really know the boy; I was just there for my cousin. Therefore, there was no affect on our relationship. When I see him at the store, I dont acknowledge him. From this fight, I've learned to let that kind of foolishness go.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I am glad that you do not believe in that type of behavior. It is very dangerous for you and others.

Good, thorough post with only a couple errors. 19/20 points.